GCC Senior Advisor John Holden has had the honor of being announced as a main speaker for the 2013 China Government Affairs Forum in Beijing, China on June 6, 2013.
In this event, expert speakers debate and discuss vital issues confronting multinational companies and China’s fast-developing global corporations. In this the year of change in China’s government, topics for discussion include:
• The new leadership and the new direction.
• Mapping the power-players and decision-makers.
• Aligning business planning with policy priorities.
• Building and sustaining governmental relationships
• Managing regulatory and governmental issues and crises.
Please click here to see more information: